Time 360 minutes
- 1 - whole hen chicken...thawed, rinsed & patted dry
- Lawry's Season Salt
- 1 Medium Onion - cut up
- aluminum foil
- 4 Baking potatoes
- Large crock pot
- Crock pot liners (make for easy clean up)
How to make it
- Season the chicken inside & out with Lawry's Season Salt.
- Place 1 liner in the crock pot
- Wrap potatoes in aluminum fol.
- Set seasoned chicken on top of potatoes (this keeps juice away from the chicken.
- Scatter the onion around the chicken
- Put the lid on the crock pot and let this cook for 4 - 6 hours on HIGH
- You will have a tender, moist chicken that you'll wonder why you didn't do this a long time ago!
- Mmmmm yummy! Enjoy :)