- 1 or 2 heads of cabbage - roughly chopped
- butter or margarine to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heavy duty aluminum foil - 3 or 4 large sheets
- Charcoal grill - medium heat
Hello everyone! It's almost Spring and time to fire up the grill. Here's a great way to fix cabbage. Let me know how ya like it!
How to make it
- Tear the heavy duty foil off to have 1 large sheet.
- Fold up sides of the foil to hold the cabbage
- You might have to work with it to fit it all in.
- Add your seasonings with the butter or margarine
- Wrap another large piece of foil around the first piece to resemble a large hand-bag.
- Wrap the foil down so when you set this on the grill you can pick it up and move if necessary.
- (*CAUTION - USE TONGS - IT WILL BE HOT*)
- Leave on medium heated grill rack and put the lid on for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Thank you in advance for stopping by!